Friday 4 February 2011

On Birthdays...

Today is the party for my friends birthday...I'm all dressed up. And I feel quite good, it's a steampunk outfit that I adore. I love steampunk yes!

Also, I have decided to pick a career choice and stick to it.
I was thinking about Comic Book Writer and Tattooist, well why not try for both!! When I leave university, I intend to be poor just a little bit longer and aim to grab an apprenticeship in a tattoo parlour...Expansion of portfolio is needed...

Right now I am also enjoying floating around the dating sites. It's just a bit of fun getting to know new people, it's too early to be looking for anything serious! There are some very nice and mad people, had a few giggles with some comic fans...mostly about spiderman and how no-one talks about webspinning from his behind...I mean, that's where real spiders webs comes from!

Anyway, half an hour until all our friends are here. One last sweep of the house and I'm going out for a good time, enjoy your weekends all :P

No comments:

Post a Comment