Sunday 16 January 2011

On BJD Dolls...

I have been looking at these beautiful, fully customisable dolls for a little while now. I had to stop looking while doing my work, work costs money...

But I have been looking more closely at them again and have found my perfect first BJD doll. She is a Dikadoll, Kid, Blanca ver.2. She is absolutely adorable. She costs around about £200 with everything, but I am going to look for a wig and outfit elsewhere, so with just a face-up she is £168.

I have had the name Claves (pro. "Clar-vaise") in my head for a while and seeing this dolls faces fitted that name perfectly as well. So begins my saving up for her...I'm trying to not be too rash with my student grant, we all get excited when our grants come in and heavy amounts of shopping ensues.

So I'm trying to be reasonable, but what I have come across with a lot of BJD fans and video makers on the youtubes, is that if you want it, you go ahead and buy it, regardless of financial implications...My reasonableness won't last long...Blanca Ver.2 has made a huge impact on me.

My friend is planning on purchasing the Rena doll, with face-up and pink wig, she doesn't like the dress for it. This will be her second BJD, her first is a doll love Leon, it hasn't been shipped yet, she is completely in love with him and has already planned her second doll. I only understood her love for Leon and BJD fans love for their dolls when I saw the perfect doll for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment