Wednesday 12 January 2011

On Working Hard...

Work is going smoother today, I handed in two assignments on time yesterday. So them being out of my head is a relief.

Working hard again today to finish drawing for an animation project. Seems to be working well.

Got a surprise visit also, wasn't expecting it so wasn't ready. I wasn't all that thrilled with it, I had planned to part with this individual, but apologises and promises are clouding my judgement; the "what if..." factor has reared its ugly head, I am unsure of whether to give it a go for the sake of second chances, or to get myself out of something that has been nothing but hard work and heartache for the last eight months...sounds simple when put like that, what is wrong with women like me

On a lighter note, I rediscovered the joys of jet set radio future music. I love love you has been on repeat for most of the day...between watching episodes of hornblower whilst working I assure you heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment